How to use an electric toothbrush correctly
1. Squeeze the toothpaste on the brush head first. Don’t use too much toothpaste, soy beans are enough. A lot of toothpaste, in fact, the effect of brushing your teeth is similar;
2. Put the brush head with toothpaste in your mouth, and then turn on the electric toothbrush. Never turn on the electric toothbrush first, and then put it in your mouth, because the toothpaste will be shaken away;
3. Divide the teeth into four areas, and brush each area for 30 seconds. Like the cute tooth sonic electric toothbrush I use, it has this reminder function. It is recommended to use the up and down brush method. Brush the inside of the teeth, as this area is prone to tooth decay. When brushing the front teeth, open your mouth slightly to avoid knocking your teeth;
4. After brushing, the electric toothbrush will stop automatically in 2 minutes and 10 seconds (Meng Teeth has this function). At this time, just rinse your mouth with water. If there is residue in any part, place the teeth on the residue and shake for a few seconds, so that you can brush more cleanly. When brushing, try to keep your mouth slightly closed;
5. Cleaning the brush head: Put some clean water in the cup, turn on the strongest gear, and let the vibration to clean it, so that it is cleaner.